January 05, 2009

Ney Year, New Look, Not!

Since it's a new year, I was thinking of changing the page design of the blog. I though about doing something nostalgic and thought-provoking with a grunge and old world crossover design, but couldn't get the "feel" that I was looking for.

So I played around a little and decided why not try something whimsical instead... and I came up with this:

I liked the way it turned out, but then I thought it didn't have enough emotion for the blog so I just used it as my desktop wallpaper:

And so after a few more attempts to come up with a design that would satisfy me, I realized I probably would be the worst client a graphics designer could have and decided, I'll postpone the re-design for the Chinese New Year...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think I'll stick with what you've done with my blog.

    Chinese New Year you say? Count my blog in!

    Waiting... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Send in the clowns!