January 28, 2009

Windmilles v3.0

I know I'm supposed to have redesigned this blog for Chinese New Year, but that has passed and I still haven't finished my design. At least I've already come up with a preliminary design but I really haven't thought of any particular color scheme to use.

Here's a preview of what I've finished so far.

I haven't any idea of how to place the blog title and what sort of "effect" I'll be using on the text. Like I said, I haven't even thought of a color scheme to use.

I'm open to suggestions, though.

4 comments:

  1. its a good idea to redesign from time to time... so that readers won't get tired visiting your site. ako din, i'm planning to redesign.

    ey, do you have facebook? add mo ko... orangeinapod@gmail.com. Kumusta ka na? thanks for the comment. nagkaron lang ako ng bagong hobby... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala ko facebook eh... yoko na ng social networking, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spell CYBER FLIRTING. hehehe

    Ang danda ng design! Pedeng akin na lang? Ching...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyber flirting ka dyan!... di bagay yun design sa blog mo, becks...

    ReplyDelete

Send in the clowns!