August 17, 2009

Windmilles V4.2

Windmills of the Mind version 4.2 is almost finished... almost...

This is roughly how it should look like. Of course, it isn't complete without the text and all, but that's how the layout's gonna be.

I wanted something uncomplicated at first, seeing that version 4.0 was a little too grungy, dark and a little bit crowded. I ended up creating something a lot brighter, a little less grungy, but still quite complicated. Although it felt pretty okay so I decided to go on with this version.

I'm doing the design section by section and widget by widget, simultaneously editing the images while coding the CSS template then testing it in seven - yes, seven - different browsers (IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera 9, Google Chrome, FF2.5 and FF3). I'm still not sure how it would work out once I upload the template to blogger, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send in the clowns!