August 23, 2009

Windmilles V4.3

So I finally decided to upload the template.

It's still a little buggy and not quite complete yet. There's more work to be done.

I haven't been able to fully dedicate myself to developing the new template so there are still a lot of touching-up to do. The sidebars' backgrounds aren't set yet and I still need to fix the CSS codes for the widgets.

The background images also load with delay, so there's just text and black background at first before all the images load. I'll either have to optimize the images or find a better place to host the images.

Give me another month or so and I should be able to finish the temple... though, by then, I probably would have another design in mind...

2 comments:

  1. First time I saw your blog.
    I like the look.
    I haven't had the chance to read the content yet.
    But I definitely will.
    -ArmyBrat-

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, army!
    but it's all just bling... i doubt you'll find anything interesting to read in here... i rarely even update it... haha!

    ReplyDelete

Send in the clowns!