March 02, 2009

It's been a Month!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. Well, yeah... I can believe it, actually.

I've been a little busy lately. Not at work, no... my job's still boring as ever. I've gone to family affairs, several parties, a couple of dates, and a few... uhmmm, enough.

Anyway, there've been a lot of things I've thought of blogging about but haven't had the chance to really sit down and write. I've wanted to blog about my valentines date, but though I'd rather reserve that part to myself. I've thought of blogging about one of the parties with a couple of friends where we all ended up with unbelievable hangovers but I couldn't remember half of the details of what happened that night. I've thought of writing about my friend whose complicated life can be an inspiration for many writers, but that's her life, not mine to blog about. I also wanted to publish my failure to launch the new design for this blog but that would just lead me to wallow in self-pity.

So after 28 days full of activities and so many things to blog about, I still have no clue what to write.

Come to think of it, I really have no idea why I'm maintaining a blog, anyway...

3 comments:

  1. I got to that point, if you look at the dates in my blog I stopped for awhile. My event planner was filled and I had (I guess) more important things to attend to, no I actually had better things to do.
    Then I realized that blogging was a me thing, something that I can do aside from maintaining school, relationship and family. Something that I can do when I have alone time.
    It is somewhat fun and my boyfriend blogs too and we enjoy it!

    okay well have a great week, I just thought that I would add my two-cents. hahahaha.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested on that Valentine's Day Date Mare. Kahit Postmortem details lang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wit na ang details, mare... there are things better left unsaid, chos!

    @ahnday - your and anyone's two cents are always worth something and always appreciated. And I must agree; blogging is a Me Thing that we do on a Me Time :)

    ReplyDelete

Send in the clowns!