March 26, 2009

Say It With a SONG...

Oliver tagged me in this. You're supposed to answer the question or complete the sentence with a song by the band or artist you picked. It was really fun to answer, although a little difficult:

Pick a band/artist: SHIRLEY BASSEY - walang aangal, naka-shirley bassey mode ako eh...

  1. Are you a male or female: I AM WHAT I AM (from the album I AM WHAT I AM) ...mas gusto ko sanang sagot yun isang line sa song: "I am my own special creation." Pero yun ang title ng song eh so I AM WHAT I AM. jeje!
  2. Describe yourself: RAZZLE DAZZLE (released as a single in 1977, and remastered in the album SHIRLEY BASSEY - THE EMI/UA YEARS 1959-1979)
  3. How do you feel about yourself: WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I (released by Bassey as a single in 1963, and in the album THE SHIRLEY BASSEY COLLECTION)
  4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG (released 1973 on the album NEVER, NEVER, NEVER)
  5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: LIGHT MY FIRE (released 1970 on the album SOMETHING)
  6. Describe your current location: ONE DAY I'LL FLY AWAY (from THE SHOW MUST GO ON)
  7. Describe where you want to be: FLY ME TO THE MOON (from the EP IN OTHER WORDS...)
  8. Your best friend is: CRAZY (released on the 1995 album SHIRLEY BASSEY SINGS THE MOVIES)
  9. Your favorite color is: THE ROSE (from SHIRLEY BASSEY SINGS THE MOVIES) ...red as in red rose ha, hindi pink... at dahil walang kanta ang lola Shirley na RED o may red sa title, rose na lang.
  10. You know that: DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER (second official recording of a James Bond Theme for Bassey)
  11. What’s the weather like: SUMMER WIND (from AND WE WERE LOVERS)
  12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? THIS IS MY LIFE (released 1968 on a single and on the album THIS IS MY LIFE - LA VITA)... literal lang? Pwede din namang WHERE DO I BEGIN - LOVE STORY (from album SOMETHING ELSE) para may effect.
  13. What is life to you: THIS MASQUERADE (from ALL BY MYSELF)
  14. What is the best advice you have to give: DON'T CRY OUT LOUD (from ALL BY MYSELF)
  15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: DAVY (from NOBODY DOES IT BUT ME) actually David, but this is close...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send in the clowns!