March 11, 2009

Update: The Omnia

Yes... After days of waiting... I finally got my hands on this amazingly sleek gadget, the Samsung Omnia.

I've said before that patience is a virtue... but I'll also say that there's a thin line between patience and martyrdom and martyr is not a word I would like to be attached to me. So I figured bitching about matters that irritate can get the job done faster.

At any rate, after getting delayed for three days, the handset was finally delivered... actually, it wasn't... I had to pick it up because the delivery guys couldn't find our address. But after waiting for days, I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to have that phone on my hands!

So there... after all the hullabaloo, I've got my precious with me. I'm happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send in the clowns!